Microsoft has started the official release of Windows 11 Build 22000 but not for everyone, but for some users who can do it through the download and install option of Windows Update.
Of course, Microsoft will make available to other users the official update to Windows 11 as long as your PC meets the minimum installation requirements.
If in your case you meet these requirements, we will provide you with a quick guide so you can download and install Windows 11 on your PC, although if you do not comply with them, you can use this tool to perform the forced update process.
Guide to upgrade to Windows 11 Build 22000 without dying in the attempt
Next we will show you the easiest and simplest way to update your pc to the new Windows without dying in the attempt:
- The first thing is to go to Setting > Update and security > Windows update .
- Later Search for updates .
- At that point, your current operating system will start to check for updates, so wait a bit.
- Once found, the Windows 11 download process will start. (This process will depend on the bandwidth that you have contracted).
- When the download is complete, your PC will begin preparing for the update.
- Then we will click on Restart now .
- When the PC restarts, the official update to Windows 11 will start, so please wait.
- During the update process, a notice will appear that reads as follows «Don’t turn off your PC . This will take a little ‘ of time«. At this point, you should be patient.
- When finished, the PC will restart.
- Now it’s the assistant’s turn, so follow him.
- We enter the Microsoft account.
- When the configuration is finished, it will show us a message that mentions that the process has finished.
If you have come this far, it is because your computer or tablet has been successfully updated to Windows 11.
If you still do not have the update available through Windows update You can do the update manually by installing the latest build (x64) from the following link:
Do you already have the update?