On Computer Culture we continue giving options to perform the installing Windows 11 on PCs that do not meet the requirementsThat is why today we bring you another tool with which you can skip the installation requirements so that your PC can run the new Windows without complications. Rufus is a free tool which will allow you to install Windows 11 on unsupported PCs thanks to the omission of the requirements.
Rufus will let you install Windows 11 Thanks to the creation of a custom ISO where we will skip the installation requirements, however, Microsoft has confirmed that devices that do not meet the requirements of the new Windows will not have access to updates through Windows Update.
Install Windows 11 with Rufus
If you’ve come this far, it’s because you really want to try Windows 11 on your PC, then let’s get down to business.
- The first thing is to download and install the Rufus tool (last version).
- Now we will proceed to download the Windows 11 ISO from the official repository from Microsoft.
- Now we open the latest version of Rufus.
- Then we will select the Windows 11 ISO that we just downloaded.
- And in the section «Windows 11 Extended Installation«We are going to choose« Create extended installation of Windows 11 (No TPM, No Secure Boot, 8GB – RAM) ».
- Finally «Start».
When we have finished creating the boot device either DVD or USB we can start the Windows 11 installationEither clean or update via the ISO we just created.
If you have any problem with the procedure, you can write to us in the comments of this article and we will help you as soon as possible.
Note | The entire procedure of creating and installing Windows 11 will be under your strict responsibility.
More on Windows 11: