Over time it is normal for the battery life of our laptop to be affected, in some cases users choose to change battery or even others simply continue to use the laptop, keeping it connected as if it were a PC; Today we bring you a new tutorial that will allow you to see the status of your laptop’s battery in a few simple steps.
So you can know the battery status of your laptop with Windows 11
If you already have the version of Windows 11 installed in your laptop, you can know the status of its battery in simple steps, which are:
- Click on search (magnifying glass icon on the taskbar).
- Find Windows PowerShell, right click and Run as administrator.
- When you open this program you will probably get a warning if you allow the application to make changes to your device, you will have to click yes.
- After the application opens, you must type the following command: powercfg / batteryreport / output «C: » and hit the «Enter» key.
5. Once the process is finished, the message «Battery life report save to file …If so, you can close Windows PowerShell.
6. To see the report of your battery status you must go to your File Explorer> This computer> Local Disk C.
7. In this folder you will find an HTML file with the name of battery-report.
Within the HTML file you will be informed if there is a problem with the battery, battery capacity, usage history, duration estimates, among other important data related to your laptop’s battery. It is worth making clear that this is only available for laptops running the latest version of the operating system from Microsoft.
What do you think of this simple tutorial? Write your review.