WhatsApp has been implementing different changes to its platform, both in the mobile version and in its desktop version, better known as WhatsApp Web. However, in the latter we have a small drawback, and that is that it shows when we are online. Well today we will teach you how to deactivate the «online» in WhatsApp Web with just a few steps.
Next we will show you the trick so that you can hide the «online» in WhatsApp Web, therefore, you will go unnoticed at all times when you are in a conversation with another person. But first, we have to download the extension WA Web Plus for WhatsApp ™ for Google Chrome that we will leave you a little later.
Steps to hide the «online» in WHATSAPP WEB
After to download the Chrome extension that we discussed earlier, then we do the following:
- We go to the Chrome extensions that are in the upper right part of your browser, specifically, the puzzle icon.
- Then, all the installed extensions will be shown to us, we look for the extension that we installed called WA Web Plus and we set it.
- When we set it, it will appear at the top of our browser, now we have to click on the icon of the green cross enclosed in a circle.
- It will show you the available options.
- Now just find and activate the option that removes the connectivity state to turn on invisible mode.
- We are looking for the option that allows us to eliminate the connectivity status.
With this procedure you can hide the «online»On WhatsApp Web, however, if you enter from your mobile device through your browser, it will be automatically deactivated.
Last but not least, hiding the “online” in WhatsApp Web does not affect the mobile version through the application.
What do you think of this little trick?
It may interest you: