I want to warn you right away that the solution is radical – you will lose all browser settings. The point of the solution is to altogether remove the browser from the system with all the settings.
So let’s get started.
1) We go into our applications and use the cmd + delete (backspace) command to delete chrome. You must close the browser before deleting it.
2) Go to the Transition – utilities and open Terminal
3) We drive in the command cd ./Library/Application \ Support / Google /
This command means that you went to the Google directory, which contains chrome. Now you need to remove chrome.
4) We drive in the command rm -r ./chrome. This is the command to delete itself.
5) Download and install the browser.
Everything, the problem is solved! It remains only to customize the browser for yourself and continue to enjoy life =).