If you are a user who downloads content, files or any other content from the internet that will use it for a day or a few days, perhaps this tutorial will be very useful and will even save you a certain time, here we tell you step by step that you should follow .
How to empty the recycle bin automatically in Windows 11
With the “configuration” that you will activate with the steps that we will give you, you will no longer have to worry about having to empty the trash constantly since it will be automatically deleted as chosen by you, remember that this function can also be found in Windows 10, but in this case we will show you the steps to follow in the latest version of the operating system, that is, Windows 11.
To automatically delete files from your recycle bin, you must follow only 4 steps, which are:
- You must first go to the operating system Configuration Windows 11,
- Then you will have to click on System> Storage> Storage Sense,
- In this section you will find different options, in this case the one we are interested in is the option “Automatic user content cleaning”, you must activate the switch below,
- Within this option you can choose the time in which you want the system to automatically delete the files that are in the recycle bin without the need to perform any other action,
- Finally, you must click on “Run Storage Sense now”.
You must be sure that you have applied the last step, since otherwise all the previous steps will have been in vain, if you have any questions you can let us know through the comments section, we are sure that we can help you as well as many of our readers.
What do you think of this simple tutorial? Write your review.