Delete your Instagram account It is something that the platform does not make an easy task, but although it may not seem like that, there is a not too long way to delete your Instagram account, and if you wish, it can be done temporarily or permanently
To carry out this task, you will only need the help of a Web navigator; in addition to being totally sure of delete your Instagram account.
But why should you be before deleting your Instagram account? This is because you will lose all the information that you have uploaded at the time, as well as your username.
There is no doubt that these are points that you should always keep in mind, eliminating our presence from social networks on many occasions is not as easy as it seems.
Besides all this, delete your Instagram account It is not complicated, even so in this post we will show you how you can do it, whether you want it temporarily or permanently.
You will only need to follow each of our tips to the letter, in this article we will explain in detail everything you need to delete your Instagram account.
Delete your Instagram account by the application Impossible to do it due to many factors!
As we already know on many of the social media platforms, it is extremely easy to create an account when you are just logging in.
However, it is much more difficult to want to eliminate them; maybe you’ve already tried delete your Instagram account than through your phone app, but you may have noticed there is no way.
But why can’t such action be carried out? Well for this there is an answer, and it is because from the Instagram app it does not offer access to the option of delete your Instagram account.
In fact, as for this option we will not see it visible in the menus of the Instagram web version, being necessary that you have logged in to the account to be deleted from your browser.
For this reason, if you wish delete your Instagram account, You must do it through the following ways that we will show you below, either temporary or permanent.
Deleting your Instagram account temporarily
You must bear in mind that as such this option you will not delete your Instagram account, only proceed to disable your username, which Instagram prevents your content from appearing to be seen by other users.
To temporarily delete your Instagram account, you must do the following:
- You must open a desktop browser, or you can also enable desktop mode in your mobile browser.
- Access this web address: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/temporary
- Select the reason why you want to disable your account, enter your password and accept; After this, your Instagram account will appear practically deleted.
Remember that your Instagram profile can only be deleted, temporarily you once a week.
Delete your Instagram account forever
We bring you the form of delete your Instagram account forever, before proceeding with these steps, we advise you to be totally sure since you will not be able to recover your information, user names and even photos.
To delete your Instagram account forever, you must perform the following steps:
- As in the previous steps, you must use a desktop browser or also the one on your mobile in desktop mode.
- Access this web page: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent
- Choose a reason for the deletion, as Instagram needs to know this for its database.
- Enter your Instagram password, then you will only have to click on the button ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Follow the process that the same page shows you, and voila, you will have deleted your Instagram account forever.
As you may have noticed, it is not so difficult to delete your Instagram account, you just have to follow our steps to the letter and everything will be fine.