Disney + has a wide range of content: series, movies, documentaries … With its launch, it made the dreams of Disney, Marvel and Pixel fans come true, and with the arrival of the Star catalog, more mature content has also arrived.
However, precisely the incorporation of Star (with series such as Grey’s Anatomy) has led to the increase in price. Before, the subscription cost € 6.99 per month, while now it is worth € 8.99 per month (or € 89.90 per year).
The advantages of hiring Disney + are many, but not everyone is willing to continue paying this amount of money per month after the free trial period. If this is your case, you will need to know how to unsubscribe.
How to cancel Disney + on iOS
For all those who want to unsubscribe from Disney + from their iPhone, they must follow the usual process to cancel subscriptions to Apple services or apps purchased from the App Store.
1. Open the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone (or iPad).
2. Tap on the section with your name that you will see at the top.
3. Select ‘Subscriptions’.
Four. Now, click on the subscription you want to cancel, in this case, ‘Disney Plus’.
5. Finally, you will be able to press ‘Cancel subscription’.
How to cancel Disney + on macOS
If you want to cancel your Disney + subscription from a Mac, you have two options: do it directly from the browser (in which case we recommend that you read our article on PCWorld) or from the Mac App Store.
Here are the steps to do so from the Mac App Store:
1. Open the Mac App Store.
2. Click on the login button (if you are not logged in) or your name, which you will see at the bottom of the sidebar (if you are logged in).
3. Now, click on ‘View information’ at the top. Again, you may need to log in again.
Four. On the new page, look for the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
5. There, click on ‘Manage’.
6. Find the subscription you want (in this case ‘Disney Plus’) and click ‘Edit’.
7. Finally, select ‘Cancel subscription’.
How to cancel Disney + on tvOS
If you usually watch Disney + on your Apple TV, you will find that it is very practical to cancel your subscription directly also through the Apple multimedia receiver. Remember that you can only do it from an Apple TV with the Disney + app installed.
1. Open the ‘Settings’ of the Apple TV.
2. Select the ‘Users and accounts’ section.
3. Now, select your account.
Four. Click on ‘Subscriptions’.
5. Choose the subscription you want to cancel, in this case, ‘Disney Plus’.
6. Finally, select ‘Cancel subscription’.
This method only works on models after the 4th generation Apple TV (included). If you have a 3rd generation Apple TV or earlier, we recommend that you use one of the other methods included in this article.
And if what you want to end is your subscription to Apple’s streaming service, do not miss How to cancel Apple TV +.