With the idea of making your life a little easier, we have brought for you google chrome tricks for mac that you should know, there are always new and interesting tricks that you should learn.
But don’t worry, in this post we have grouped for you a series of google chrome tricks for macwhich we assure you will make your life much easier.
First of all, we show you some of the keyboard shortcuts in Google Chrome, which are abundant when it comes to Mac, see what they are:
- ⌘ + Shift + T: Reopen a recently closed tab and take you to it
- ⌘ + Option + Right or Left: Moves you between tabs
- ⌘ + 1 to 8: go to specific tab
- ⌘ + 9: takes you to the last tab
- ⌘ + [: te abre la página anterior del historial en pestaña activa
- ⌘ + ]: opens the next page of the history in the active tab
- ⌘ + W: close the active tab
- ⌘ + R: the active tab is loaded
Below we will show you some of the others google chrome tricks for macwhich will help make your life on the computer a little easier.
Google Chrome tricks for Mac that you cannot miss
Dark mode is a configuration that has gained a lot of success and acceptance in recent years, however, there are many websites that still cannot support it.
Calm down Pepe, with Google Chrome on your Mac computer you can force the dark mode, in all those web pages that do not yet have it, you must follow these steps:
- In Chrome, type in the URL chrome://flags
- Search Force dark mode
- In the only result you will see, select Enabled from the dropdown and Done!
Pin the tabs you use the most in Chrome
If for work or study reasons you spend a lot of your time on a particular web page, then these will be of great help to you. google chrome tricks for mac.
Follow these steps so you can do it the right way:
- Proceed to open an open tab in Chrome for Mac
- Then right click on it and click on Set
- Now you will always have it active when you open your browser
Keep your data and search every time you start Chrome
In Google Chrome you can choose an option so that when you start the browser again, everything is in the same way that you left it the last time.
It is worth mentioning that in order to activate this google chrome trick for macyou will have to follow the following steps:
- You will have to go to the Chrome settings
- Then the section When opening; There you will see the option to Open everything as it was before closing
Although there are many other tricks of Google Chrome for Mac that you should know, these are just some of the most prominent, which exist but many users still had no knowledge of them.