In this article, we will learn how to download and install Internet Download Manager for FREE.
Internet Download Manager is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to increase download speeds by 5 times, resume, and schedule downloads. It also offers built-in download protection from sudden network dropouts.
IDM is the most popular software for downloading videos, audio, music, pictures, and other files from the internet.
It has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, and Mozilla browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
The IDM download manager supports proxy servers, including HTTP proxy servers and FTP proxy servers.
NOTE: This works only on Windows Operating System. If you are using macOS, you can alternatively use JDownloader.org.
Download and Install Internet Download Manager for FREE
- Download this file (Internet Download Manager by techrechard) which contains the full installation files of IDM as well as a patch file that we will need for activation.
- The file you downloaded is a .rar file. You will need to extract it before being able to open or use it.
- Next, go to the Start Menu then search “Windows Security“, and open the same.
4. In “Virus and Threat Protection“, go to Virus and Threat Protection Settings > Manage Settings and click to open it.
5. Disable the “Real-time protection” toggle.
6. Now, open the folder we downloaded in Step 1 and extract it to the same folder
7. Please enter your password to extract the folder. Password: techrechard.com
8. Once the folder is extracted, you will see two files named “AIO Patcher” and “IDM.exe”. Run IDM.exe and proceed with the installation.
9. Once installed, close the application.
10. Now, go to the installation directory of IDM. By default it should be: Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Internet Download Manager.
11. You need to import (copy-paste) the AIO Patcher file. You should find this file in the folder from Step 1. After pasting the file, run the AIO Patcher file and click Patch. See the below screenshot for reference.
You no longer have to worry about whether the patch worked or not. You can now verify it with IDM.
NOTE: It is important that you do not update your IDM application as soon as it has been patched. If you do, the fake serial number error will return after applying the patch.
Internet Download Manager is a tool that can help you to download files at a faster speed. It also has an option for downloading multiple files simultaneously. This tool is used worldwide and it is one of the most popular download managers available.
The IDM software is used by millions of people around the world and it provides some great features that make downloading files much easier. One of its best features is that you can use it to download multiple files at the same time, so your downloads will be much faster than they would be if you were using a different program.
If you are using macOS, you can alternatively use JDownloader.org.