Every so often, a new product is announced that blows your mind. That’s exactly what the last one did apple mac studio . Apple didn’t pull any punches with its new desktop computer. If you’re even remotely interested in Macs, this computer will blow your mind.
The key to the new Mac Studio starts on the inside, where the company delivers the powerful chip M1 Max or the recently announced M1 Ultra, which is the company’s most powerful processor to date.
Using its own silicon helped the company create a surprisingly small desktop with a square footprint of just 7.7″ and a height of just 3.7″. That means it can easily fit into spaces where other desktops can’t. Think of it like a Mac Mini on steroids. Sure, it’s bigger, but it’s also substantially more powerful.
And before you worry about the small size, Apple says that the case is designed with more than 4,000 perforations on the back and bottom that allow air to flow through, keeping the computer nice and cool.
During the event, Apple offered some comparisons to existing Macs to show just how powerful Mac Studio with the M1 Max really is:
- Up to 2.5 times faster CPU performance than the fastest 27-inch iMac with a 10-core processor.
- Up to 50 percent faster CPU performance than Mac Pro with a 16-core Xeon processor.
- Graphics performance up to 3.4 times faster than the 27-inch iMac and more than 3 times faster than Mac Pro with its most popular graphics card.
- Up to 7.5 times faster than the 27-inch iMac and up to 3.7 times faster than the 16-core Mac Pro when transcoding video.
Apple even included the macpro and cited the substantial gains you’ll make with the Mac Studio. However, the company teased a new Mac Pro at the end of its presentation, implying that something even more powerful is on the way.
He also compared the new M1 Ultra-toting Mac Studio, and the numbers are even more impressive (and the price is much higher):
- Up to 3.8 times faster CPU performance than the fastest 27-inch iMac with a 10-core processor.
- Up to 90% faster CPU performance than Mac Pro with 16-core Xeon processor.
- Up to 60% faster CPU performance than the 28-core Mac Pro.
- Graphics performance up to 4.5 times faster than the 27-inch iMac and up to 80% faster than the fastest Mac graphics card available today.
- Up to 12 times faster than the 27-inch iMac and up to 5.6 times faster than the 28-core Mac Pro when transcoding video.
It’s hard not to be impressed by those numbers, but the price is something to behold. If you choose the version M1Max pricing starts at $1,999. If you want the new M1 Ultra processor, you’re looking at an investment of $3,999 as a starting point, with the price going up as you add more power. However, that base price includes a unified memory 64 GB and a 1 TB SSD, so there is not much more to add.
Mac studio screen
Apple also announced a new monitor called the Mac Studio Display, which comes with features designed to get the most out of your Mac Studio computer. It comes with a 27-inch Retina 5K display, a 12MP Ultra-Wide camera with center stage and a six-speaker high-fidelity sound system with spatial audio.
It looks like a gorgeous monitor, but it’s not cheap, priced at $1,599.
May request mac studio Y Mac StudioDisplay today, and they’ll arrive on Friday, March 18, so you won’t have to wait long to get your hands on your device if you’re willing to shell out the cash. .